It’s amazing how much weight you can lose just by being sick for 3 days. Even my grandma couldn’t help but exclaim, “Oh dear, you’re so thin!” And I’m not talking about the healthy lean either, man I feel sick. :s
But she DID bring me an awesome dinner (as you can see below), comprising of my fav-or-ite food. :D I was in such a great mood then albeit it was a little dampened at the prospect of having to take 7 types of medication right after.
Oh, my grandma forgot to put in a set of utensils for me to eat with. So instead of trying to scoop up rice with my fingers oh-so-un-glamorously, (I’ve tried – it’s not as easy as it looks) I went to scour the hostel pantry and found a pair of awful wooden chopsticks. They made me feels like I’ve got 2 dozen splinters in my lips FFS.
I hate being sick.
I’m sorry, have I said that already?
Nevermind, it’s back to school and back to 7 hours of lessons and cheer after. I’ve missed cheer! Oooh, I’ll feel much lighter for Altron now.
9:38 PM